I am honored that my Trisha Faye blog received a nomination for the Liebster Award 2016 from my new blogging friend, Spooky Mrs. Green. We met over on the #AtoZChallenge back in April.
These are the guidelines to keep the Liebster circulating (it is designed to show recognition for our blogging efforts):
1. Display an image of the award and write about your nomination
2. Thank and link the person who nominated you for the award
3. Answer the 11 questions prepared for you by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 5-11 awesome bloggers who you think deserve this award, and create 11 questions of your own for the nominees to answer
5. List these guidelines in your blog post
Here are my answers to Spooky Mrs. Green’s questions:
1. Do you believe in Fate?
Yes, absolutely! Not in the matter that our destinies are foretold and we have no say in what happens. But I truly believe that certain people and circumstances enter our lives that were meant to. And it’s our choice then as to what we do with them.
2. Can you explain the workings of a man’s brain to me?
Nope. Not even going to try. (Probably the same thing they say of us though)
3. What are your thoughts on the EU referendum?
Since I don’t know what the EU referendum is…I guess I’d have to go with ‘none’.
4. What is your favourite blog post?
Oh, there are so many. And now even more that I’ve ‘met’ through the A to Z Blog Challenge in April.
5. How did you decide on the name for your blog?
It’s my author name, so it was an easy pick.
6. Do you have a hobby and what is it?
Far too many. Gardening, glass fusing, weaving, altered art, crocheting, knitting, sewing, papermaking, silk dying, fiber reactive dying, felting…
7. What makes memories precious?
The people in them.
8. Is family important?
The most important.
9. Do you have any objections to women breastfeeding in public?
None at all.
10. What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?
Something sweet. Probably a wine cooler, tequila sunrise etc.
11. Are you a thinker or a doer?
I hope both. But thinking is most likely what I do most of.
The bloggers I’ve nominated for the Liebster Award are (in no particular order except whose links I found first):
Here are my 11 questions for them:
Which of the following would you choose and why?
1. Printed books or E-books?
2. Indoors or Outdoors?
3. City or Country?
4. Cats or Dogs?
5. Shopping or Camping?
6. Driver or passenger?
7. Spicy or Mild?
8. Thriller or Romance?
9. Blue jeans or Dress Up?
10. Beach or Mountains?
11. Country music or Rap?